How to use the resource library
All resources are grouped by the following categories:
- Oxygen ecosystem planning, specifically focused on needs assessment, forecasting/quantification, procurement, and financing.
- Respiratory care equipment, specifically related to supply, maintenance, technical specifications, and product information.
- Patient care, highlighting those related to detection/diagnosis, treatment, and case management.
- Advocacy, including key data and evidence, messaging, campaigns, and other advocacy tools.
You can explore the library in three different ways: by category, by searching for specific words or phrases, or by using the advanced search function to filter by multiple fields including category, resource type, intended audience, author, and more.
Key target audiences for these resources include:
- Advocates: Anyone aiming to increase access to oxygen delivery systems by influencing decision-makers to act in support of this goal. Advocates can include civil society representatives, technical experts, academia, community members, and religious and community leaders.
- Decision-makers: People with the authority to make improved access to oxygen delivery systems a reality through supportive policymaking and implementation—including funding, regulations, and laws. These decision-makers include representatives of funding or regulatory bodies, officials from the ministry of health or finance, parliamentarians, regional health leaders, and district health committee members.
- Implementers: People with the authority to organize action plans and necessary resources and put them into practice, such as health care workers, health facility managers, procurement teams, and ministry of health or finance officials.